The real money saver: High performance EPS blockmould Type TNG
VIRO´s TNG blockmould allows a very narrow density distribution. Our examinations show, that more than 90 % of the specimen (sheets) of a block will be below +/- 1,5 % or better. The max. distribution will be +/- 2,5 % of the average required density.
Up to 24 blocks/h with repeatable quality and extreme good fusion are just one of many nice features !
Less cleaning intervals and faster cleaning due to Special Screen System without complicated screws and broken threads, Energy saving operation with least consumption of steam, air and electrical power, State-of-the-art controls, on-line tele-service, easy to use MMI and long-life components are rounding up our new TNG Series.
TNG - Highlights
• Excellent density gradient
• Low residual moisture content
• Perfect fusion
• Energy efficient & ECO friendly operation
• Unique screen assembly system
• PID and temperature controlled steam flow
• Machine body rated according to P.E.D. 2014/68/EU
• SIEMENS SCADA PLC S7
• Touch screen MMI
TNG - Options
• Rear wall adjustment
• Density correction system
• Hydraulic Elastification System
• Bottom plate adjustement
• Exhaust air cleaning cyclone
• Custom tailored exit line
• Block Weighing System
• Production Report Package
• Ink-Jet Printing System
• Closed loop Vacuum system including energy recuperation
• Narrow density gradient for savings in raw materials
• Reduce downtime for screen cleaning
• Less cleaning cycles
• Hydraulic compression system for elastification
The nominal dimensions of the block moulds are customized and vary from:
min. 2.0 x 0.5 x 1.0 m up to max. 8 x 2.5 x 1.4 m
The filling process is completed in a very short time to avoid unnecessary cooling of the steam screens and top mould area. A heating device is keeping the temperature of the fill gun area constantly hot to avoid excess condensation and wet spots. VIRO´s TNG block molding system allows to clean the filling air, which is drawn during each filling cycle without leaving any contaminants, fines, fluffs or beads to the environment.
The TNG System has no chimney and therefore no sound over roof, no contaminants over roof and no steam losses over roof.
The special screen system does not use any screws for fixing the steam plates. Only 4 screws on top of each side to open the system. We have a cartridge system, whereby the screens are sliding into a frame. Screens do not need any cleaning, slots are normally not contaminated, dust and debris is behind the screens at the steam chest. Steam chest is very deep, so you can run without cleaning for up to 15.000 blocks (white EPS) having no reduction in quality and performance. Wedge wire screens tend to get clogged much easier and the removal of these screens are time consuming. The VIRO system contains only light weight screen cartridges, which are not fixed with screws, but clicked into the system without using hundreds of screws.
Adjustment rear wall allows to optimize the size of blocks as well as the density:
• Determination of bulk density by weighing cells at the filling silo (or at the VIRO Compactmix Station )
• determining the differential weight
• Volume expansion by adjusting the rear wall
• refilling and resetting of the rear wall to correct the density
The adjustment of the rear wall can also be used to mould blocks from 100% scrap material
The hydraulic compression system is mainly used for elastification of the blocks.
The closed loop water cooling system is designed to absorb the complete steam energy, which is being used each cycle when molding a block. The system is self-sufficient, using only steam condensate to backflush filters and feed the vacuum pumps. After initial filling of the system no additional water supply is required. The closed water circle makes it possible to re-use the energy, which is available from steaming the blockmould. Any energy, which was not used for the moulding and fusion process is captured in the water of the cooling circle and is available for:
• heating buildings (infrared heating elements below roof)
• heating feed water of the boiler or
• heating silos for faster curing of the EPS beads
The closed loop water circle allows you to keep your system more constant and allows the utilization of much higher vacuum pressures. Standard blockmould systems operate on a level of 0,25 – 0,4 bar negative pressure (or some 750 – 600 mbar absolute) whereas a DRY VACUUM will start at 0,75 or 250 mbar absolute. The higher the vacuum pressure, the longer you can cross steam into the bead bulk without "burning" the beads, before you have penetrated all beads with energy homogeniously. Therefore higher foam pressures at lower cycle times are possible.
• No consumption of cooling water
• No tank farm for cold and hot water
• No costs for chemical additives (eg. against Legionella)
• Minimized oxygenation of the cooling water (compared to traditional open chillers)
• No problem of water freezing the cooling tower
• No water evaporation
• No steam will be released into the environment
• No emissions over the roof, no noise
• Pre-heat the feeding water of the boiler (water/water heat exchanger)
• Heat your plant during winter (water/air heat exchanger)
• Heat and ventilate the silo room (water/air heat exchanger)
• Integrated ladder and platform for easy maintainence
• Unique System for easy and fast assembly of screens