Reverse Osmosis Membrane Wastewater Recovery System
Reverse osmosis membrane wastewater system recovers and recycles industrial wastewater. They use microfiltration membranes to eliminate suspended solids, microorganisms, and other contaminants, and further more separate dissolved ions using a reverse osmosis system.
- Uses Toyobo's HOLLOSEP® reverse osmosis membranes, which perform well in wastewater treatment applications,
- HOLLOSEP® is a hydrophilic membrane (made from cellulose triacetate) that is resistant to dirt
- Hollow fiber-type reverse osmosis membrane has a far greater membrane area than spiral type membranes,
- Reducing water intake and wastewater output by allowing the recovery and recycling of factory wastewater
- Reducing water and sewage bills
Examples of Past Projects